Training for any distance of triathlon is an investment: in time, effort, energy, strength, and vision.
In addition to being a certified leadership coach, Anne also coaches beginner and intermediate triathletes whose goal is to cross the finish line of a sprint, olympic or Half Ironman distance triathlon race. It takes more than just showing up for training (although that is a key part of the journey, too).
The Right Duff Coaching is Right For You If You Are…
- A new triathlete (completed up to 3 sprint triathlons; less than 1.5 years in the sport)
- Looking for a coach to give you a more in-depth look at the basics
- Want to step up and finish an olympic-distance triathlon
- Focused on distance running and want to finish your first half marathon
- Curious about triathlon in general, and want to know more, before signing up for a race
Athletes also receive up to 1.5 hours of leadership coaching, together with their customized monthly triathlon plan. It is optional, but a resource that I always highly recommend my athletes take advantage of.